NTISP Infusion, Specialty, and Retail Pharmacy serve patients with certain complex and chronic conditions.
- Compounding of drugs which must be infused intravenously either in a clinic setting or in the comfort of a patient’s home.
- Specialty retail pharmacy services designed for confidential, private, convenient, and timely provision of specialty pharmaceuticals
- Compliance programs to help ensure that patients benefit fully from their therapy
- Clinical services for the patient and his/her doctor to implement and complete the prescribed course of treatment
- Reimbursement services to help patients with insurance issues, based on our long track record in managing costs and health plan reimbursements
NTISP provides certain pharmaceutical medications and specialized services to treat a variety of disease states:
- Post Operative Wound Infections
- Growth Hormone
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn’s Disease
The focus of our pharmacy is on injectable and oral drugs that:
- Require extensive clinical monitoring either in our clinic setting or the patient’s home
- Are used recurrently to treat chronic and life-threatening diseases
- Are expensive and require extensive coordination with your insurance provider
- Are difficult to administer
- Require specialized training to monitor adverse reactions
- Require temperature control or other specialized handling
- May have restrictions as determined by the FDA
Our services cover the range of needs posed by specialized care required by our patients. Our state-of-the art distribution center, along with our stringent processes, ensures patients and healthcare providers receive the appropriate medication and supplies in the care setting necessary to ensure the best outcome for their treatment. We also provide comprehensive clinical reviews to safeguard against drug-to-drug or drug-to-disease interactions, therapeutic duplication, accuracy of dosing and efficacy.
Our pharmacists and other healthcare professionals counsel frequently with patients in our clinic and over the phone, helping them follow their treatment regimens and educating them about their condition.
Our reimbursement specialists help patients manage the paperwork that’s generated by dealing with insurance companies, managed care plans, and government payers.
Our retail prices are competitive and we provide billing to most insurance companies and major medical plans as well as Medicare participants in the Part B & D plans. Our service area includes the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, as well as overnight delivery service to most cities in Texas and Oklahoma.