Clinical Trial Sponsors and Contract Research Organizations
All of our infectious diseases clinical trials are conducted in our offices located on the campus of Baylor University Medical Center near Downtown Dallas.
Our research staff is comprised of some of the most well-respected Principle Investigators, Sub-Investigators, Research Nurses, Research Coordinators, Investigational Pharmacists, and Technicians in the United States to ensure quality data while still giving the highest possible levels of patient care. Since 2001, North Texas Infectious Diseases Consultants (NTIDC) has conducted 100s of studies in HIV, PreP, HCV, C-Diff and antibiotics. We take pride in routinely exceeding our targeted enrollment goals, recruiting a diverse population including female subjects and maintaining a high retention rate.
If you are a contract research organization looking for clinical trial opportunities, please contact Bryan King to discuss how we can work together.
OUR EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Centrifuge (Ambient and Refrigerated)
- Calibrated Thermometer, Blood Pressure Machines, Scales and ECG machine.
- CPR and AED Trained Staff
- On-site Emergency Medications
- -20C freezer and -80C freezer
- Min Max monitoring system with excursion notification
- Dedicated research exam rooms
- Dedicated space for multiple monitors with access to EMR
OUR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ability to use a central IRB with a turn-around time of one to two weeks
- Regulatory documents submission
- All Staff maintains GCP training
- Patient Recruitment Program
- On-site Pharmacy with investigational pharmacists
- Accommodations to do 12-14hour intensive PK study
- On site Clinical Laboratory
- Data entry Coordinator