How to Become a New Patient
To become a patient with North Texas Infectious Diseases Consultants, you need to be referred by your physician and we need your medical records. To help us start this process and get the records, please download and complete the intake forms and email it to the following: email@example.com
To Schedule An Appointment with NTIDC:
- Call the main office phone at 214-823-2533 during normal business hours.Appointments may be scheduled Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Saturday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Secure messaging and viewing medical records are available through the online patient portal at: Click here to Access the Patient Portal.
- For urgent requests, contact the main office number at 214-823-2533 to expedite your request.
- Please provide a 24-hour notice prior to canceling a scheduled appointment. Our staff will contact you with a reminder for your appointment scheduled date and time.
If there is a problem between office visits, please call the office and together we will decide if the problem can be handled by phone, or if you need to be seen. Please note that your physician may not be immediately available to speak with you. During these times, your physician may be either attending another patient or at the hospital. Please be patient. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
We understand patients want to have their office visit run as smoothly as possible. To help facilitate this process, we have provided our new patient forms online for you. Simply refer to the list below to find the patient form(s) you need, then click on the link to download, fill them out on your computer, print and bring them to your appointment.
- Consent Form
- Financial Information Form
- Demographic and Protected Health Information Form
- History and Physical Form
- Medication List
- Notice of Privacy Practices Document (Reference Information)
For Additional Information:
Contact the Downtown Dallas Office:
Contact the NorthPark Office:
Make Online Payment
(NOTE: To submit custom payment amount, complete the Patient Account # and Patient Name and then click Make Payment button to customize your payment amount and enter amount to be submitted.)